Carrier Malaysia

Carrier established its first foothold in Malaysia in 1959 when Carrier International (Malaysia) Ltd was formed as a distributor for Carrier air-conditioning equipment and components. The company was subsequently renamed Carrier International Sdn Bhd (CISB). Today, CISB is one of the largest suppliers of air-conditioners in South-East Asia.

Carrier (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Carrier International Sdn Bhd, was incorporated in 1960 to take care of the marketing and servicing of all types of Carrier air-conditioners in Malaysia. It is staffed by professionally trained personnel and features a collective team of qualified technicians. Carrier Corporation, USA owns 51% of Carrier International Sdn Bhd’s share, while Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) holds the remaining 49% share.

Carrier air-conditioners have been sold and installed in Malaysia for more than 40 years now. Carrier has the proud distinction of cooling the nation’s latest architectural wonders like the Menara Kuala Lumpur or "KL Tower", Petronas Philharmonic Hall, and the Prime Minister’s Office in Putrajaya.

Our ability to stay ahead of the competition is mainly due to our commitment to superior quality products and services and constant innovation.

We provide custom made plans and professional advice to different customers' needs, such as dealers, consultants, property developers and individual consumers. Our service team provides excellent service to our customers with a commitment of a 2-hour response time upon receiving a customer’s request

In addition, Carrier has implemented a rigorous operating and process improvement tools for its staff, called ACE or "Achieving Competitive Excellence". The training focuses on perfecting and integrating 10 key quality tools across the company.

Today, Carrier Malaysia is one of the leading air conditioning equipment /system supplier in Malaysia. Through a network of more than 600 dealers and retailers, Carrier reaches households, offices, factories, hotels and shopping arcades nationwide.

With product innovation, differentiation and a total commitment to quality, we give consumers products that will continue to cool their world